Thank you for exhibiting at the 9th Annual North Fulton Business Expo!
Our theme this year is "Networking With the Stars" - the spotlight is on YOU! We encourage you to embrace the theme ... put on the glitz and decorate your booth. This will be the Oscars of Expos! Who will win the coveted Best in Show award?
Exhibitors, please read below the important information about the event and share with those assisting you in your booth.
- Friday, March 3rd -- last day guests can sign up for FREE admission to the Expo
- Go to www.gnfccexpo.com to register
- Exhibitors/sponsors and staff do not pay
- Must check in upon arrival
- Register all of the people at your booth on-line at no charge
- Print registration and have them bring it with them
- 8’ wide x 6’ deep – 8’ curtain on backside – 3’ side draped wall
- Includes: 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs and a wastebasket and electricity
- Bring your own power strip
- Internet access - available
- Pre-printed exhibitor company sign on the back curtain
- Friday, March 10, 2017 from 6:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
- Drop all materials at loading dock (Volunteers will assist you to your booth)
- Parking is limited at the Marriott. After unloading at the loading dock, move your car to the front of the Marriott or to the MARTA lot across the street. Shuttle service will be provided to the Marriott.
- 6:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. Set Up
- 9:15 a.m. - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - Doors Open
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Business Seminar - "Digital Disruption”
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Complimentary Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Business Seminar - Speed Networking
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Business After Hours
- 4:00 p.m. – Close of show – please do not take your booth down until close at 4:00 p.m.
Be sure to invite your customers and friends to attend the event and visit your booth. Encourage them to pre-register by March 3rd for FREE admission. After that admission will be $10 at the door.
Please contact kplotkin(at)gnfcc.com with any questions.